|Total Investment||$600,000 to $900,000|
|Total Units (Worldwide)||130|
|Total Units (Canada)||130|
Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Cora Breakfast and Lunch is a specialized breakfast and lunch restaurant, serving home-style unique gourmet meals the whole family will enjoy.
Brighten up your business life
Canada’s breakfast restaurant leader, Cora Breakfast and Lunch is famous for its all-day breakfast fare that boasts mounds of fresh fruit artfully prepared. Over the years, inspired by family traditions, customer requests and suggestions from her children, Cora Tsouflidou, the founder of the chain, has conjured up more than 100 menu ideas; most of which still today bear the names of the persons who inspired her.
With more than 130 locations across Canada, Cora restaurants offer customers quality food and service in a warm and family atmosphere. Open Monday to Saturday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and, on Sundays, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. the Cora concept offers a balance between your business and personal life.
As a Cora franchisee, you will benefit from:
- a successful brand recognized as Canada’s number one Breakfast and Lunch chain
- a proven, innovative business model that serves original, high-quality products
- a concept with a proven transferable operating system designed to meet our rigorous standards
- a privately owned enterprise operated by a team whose core values are integrity, enthusiasm and professionalism
Quick facts about Cora
Type of operations
Food service specialized in unique and creative breakfasts and lunches, created with high quality products. Typically open between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays.
Cora appeals to customers from all demographics.
An area of approximately 2500 to 3500 square feet, in a suitable location to leverage a mix of commercial and industrial consumers with ample parking.
Number of employees
Varies between 25 to 50 full and part-time employees per location.
Five week training program (one week theoretical and four weeks in-store practical training).
From $600,000 to $900,000, with a minimum of 40% in unencumbered equity, which includes the $45,000 franchise fee.
- Royalties: 6% of revenues
- Advertising fund: 3% of revenues for national advertising and 0.5% for local marketing.