|Total Investment||$80,000 to $160,000|
|Total Units (Worldwide)|
|Total Units (Canada)||2|
At LUMAGRO we believe that growing your own plants shouldn’t break the bank. This is why we strive to keep our prices low while maintaining quality. We only source high-grade products all backed by a warranty.
LUMAGRO began operating out of Burnaby B.C in 2006 under the name EHBC LTD, supplying Canada with various growing equipment. Thanks to the support of our customer base, LUMAGRO was able to expand by bringing new products into the market at an affordable price.
With over 12 years of experience, we have been able to establish confidence in LUMAGRO products and a strong network within the industry.
Times are changing and new opportunities are arising. Take advantage of Canada’s green rush by opening up a LUMAGRO location. With a complete system already in place, you can manage your own business with minimal investment. Canada’s new cannabis laws present the perfect opportunity to open your very own indoor garden supply store!
LUMAGRO will do its absolute best to ensure that the candidate will conduct business in the community that they wish to be in. The financial requirements will vary depending on the method of acquisition, location, and store size.
Ownership of a LUMAGRO franchise includes:
- Access to a growing list of over 200 products including plant nutrients, grow lights, insecticides, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, ventilating fans and tents through our established International supplier network, all backed by a warranty.
- An initial 7-day training program at one of our LUMAGRO locations.
- A listing on our LUMAGRO website.
- Ongoing support.
- Brand recognition in a high-growth industry.
- An exclusive geographical territory
- A complete set of manuals online including: Pre-Opening Manual, Policy & Procedures Manual, Checklists, Forms and Agreements.
- LUMAGRO management software that is designed to monitor your inventory levels, accommodate automatic inventory re-ordering, manage your sales, manage sales by employee; produce sales reports, profit & loss reports, and accounting reports, and print receipts
- An established system for acceptance of Debit, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Apple Pay.
Training and Support
No experience in the indoor growing industry? No problem.
Prior to the opening of the franchised business, we will provide training at a location designated by us, covering all phases of the system for yourself and one other key employee designated by you.
Within one week you will know all the ins and outs of the business and most importantly, you will never be alone! LUMAGRO takes pride in our team. Our ongoing assistance is the most important asset in our franchise partnership.
We also understand that the world is always growing and changing. This is why additional training programs may be provided by us to make sure all partners in our franchise are up to date with new methods, products, and/or services.
What we are looking for
Three of the main qualifications that LumaGro seeks in applicants is:
- Business background and/or experience
- Financial abilities
- Personal Traits
LUMAGRO is looking for individuals who already have business experience with a strong supervisory & managerial background. Retailing experience will be an important asset. We are seeking people who have demonstrated success in either a previous personal business or working for a corporation. An applicant with a background in indoor growing will also be an asset (although don't stress, you can always learn along the way). The candidate must have the ability to relate with all their clients and demonstrate the outstanding customer service that LUMAGRO upholds.
LUMAGRO will evaluate the individual’s character and integrity. We want to make sure all representatives of LUMAGRO will go into their communities, evaluate their market and advertise aggressively.
LUMAGRO seeks people who are ready to devote their time and best efforts to the growth of the business.