|Total Investment||$295,000 to $500,000|
|Total Units (Worldwide)|
|Total Units (Canada)||50|
Buck or Two Plus
Buck or Two Plus! stores have been franchising since 1990. We continue to carve out our niche in the extreme value sector of the retail industry. The Franchise Support Office priority continues toward building a strong retail foundation that enables our franchisees to operate profitable businesses. Our focus remains our franchisees.
Join our team of successful Buck or Two Plus! franchisees. We provide:
- Store planning and design;
- Training programs;
- Streamlined and effective operating systems;
- Experienced retail operations personnel to support your business;
- Volume buying from over 50 approved suppliers with accompanying benefits;
- Proprietary purchase order system;
This franchise opportunity is one of the most desirable family-oriented businesses available in Canada today. In addition, we are members of the Retail Council of Canada (“RCC”) and the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (“CFIB”).
While we have a lot offer our franchisees, we do expect much in return. We look for team players who are enthusiastic, understand the value of exceptional customer service, are not afraid of hard work and have the ability to select, motivate and direct a team of store personnel.
There is a government-granted small business loan available to assist with financing, up to $350,000. You will also need to provide approximately $175,000 or more as a down-payment to qualify for a small business loan.
If you feel you have these qualifications and are ready to pursue this opportunity, please send your request for more information.
Once you have completed and sent in your Confidential Application, we will evaluate and prepare an Information Package for you to review. Following are some specifics:
- Initial Franchise Fee for a five year term is $19,000.00
- Leasehold Improvements, Equipment and Fixtures, Construction, etc. approximately $150,000 for a 3,500 – 5,000 square foot store
- Inventory estimated at $130,000
- Working Capital $30,000
- A total of approximately $295,000 to $500,000