|Total Investment||$750,000 to $1,000,000|
|Total Units (Worldwide)|
|Total Units (Canada)||290|
Since 1959, Harvey’s has been known for its authentic flame-grilled burgers, always made according to customer preferences with a selection of fresh toppings. Harvey’s uses high-quality ingredients produced by local farmers and suppliers, including 100% Canadian beef, chicken, potatoes, and pork.
Harvey’s currently has 54 restaurants in Quebec and over 290 across Canada. We’re always looking to grow. At this time, we are excited to offer franchising opportunities in a selection of preferred locations that includes, but is not limited to, the following.
- Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Qc
- Beauharnois, Qc
- Beloeil, QC
- Sainte-Foy, QC
- Gatineau / Aylmer, QC
- Jonquière / Saguenay / Chicoutimi, QC
- Rock Forest - Sherbrooke, QC
- West Island, QC
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE is someone who is passionate about Harvey’s and who:
- wants to run their own business and be in control of their own destiny;
- has strong leadership skills;
- actively works to keep service excellence and customer satisfaction alive;
- has excellent knowledge of the community in which they will establish themselves, and enjoys fostering great relationships in their community.
|Total investment:||$750,000 – $1,000,000|
|Unencumbered down payment:||$300,000 – $400,000|
|Royalties:||5% of sales|
|Advertising fees:||4% of sales to the national marketing fund and 1% of sales to be spent locally.|